Parents-

Look for progress reports tonight!  If you would like to set up a parent conference, you may contact Ms. Dee Anne Jackson in guidance at 488-3363.  She will set that up for  you!

In you know of any current 5th graders who might be interested in the Cobb Middle School Science and Technology Magnet Program, please let them know that applications are now being accepted now until February 25, 2011. Applications are available on our website as well as at our elementary school visitations.

Below is also a list of Middle School Share nights at the elementary schools. If you would like to attend any of these dates with your child to speak to potential Cobb Magnet applicants, please feel free to contact Gail Mosley.

February 8   Chaires Elementary                                 6:00 P.M.               Media Center
February 10  Ruediger Elementary                        6:00 P.M.               Media Center
February 15  Sealey Elementary                                  6:00 P.M.               Media Center
February 17  Canopy Oaks Elementary                     6:00 P.M.               Media Center

Thanks to those of you who were able to brave the weather to come out to the Curriculum Fair.  There was a flurry of activity and energy.  It was great to see you!