I have attached flyers for two upcoming events that the organizers have asked me to send to you.

One is the STOMP out diabetes event organized by the Foundation for Leon Schools. This is the second year for this event, last year was an overwhelming success but they hope to be even better this year.

Next is a Bullying awareness event organized by Rep. Michelle Rhewinkle Vasilinda and the Anti-Bullying Task Force.

If you would please send these out to your listservs to help increase awareness of them that would be great!

Thanks,

Chris Petley

Communications Manager

Leon County Schools

487-7166 office

694-3009 cell

*SUNSHINE LAW AND PUBLIC RECORDS CAUTION:  Most E-mail communications made or received by District staff are considered public records that must be retained, and upon request, made available to the public and media.