Our construction site has  been extremely busy this week - lots of machines in action, cement trucks coming and going, and men in hardhats everywhere.  While Griffin teachers have been working hard to maximize every instructional minute with our students, the new building seems to have begun rising up out of the ground.  We can begin to visualize where the foundation and walls will be.   Two spaces on the north side of the site appear to be where doors will eventually stand and the foundation plumbing is in place.  It is exciting everyday to see the progress being made!

Plans are coming together for the Media Center's total remodeling project as well.  The beginning of June 2010 will bring more positive changes at Griffin.   When this Media Center renovation is complete, a Wi-Fi Café will be among the improvements to welcome students, parents and staff.