Good morning and happy weekend to all!  I hope that you are enjoying your family time—

Coming up--
We will have a Magnet Parent meeting on October 20th (Wednesday) at 4:30 in the Media Center.  At that time, we will discuss the upcoming Spaghetti Dinner that will be held on November 4 from 6:00-8:00 PM.  In looking back at last year’s announcement for this event, I saw that we had proclaimed it to be The 4th Annual Spaghetti Dinner.  What an accomplishment!  HOWEVER…much to our surprise, Mr. Wetherington stumbled upon an old Cobb Middle School scrapbook that held information about the Spaghetti Dinner dating back to 1981!!!  The announcement for that year’s dinner was actually covered by the Tallahassee Democrat.  At that time the idea was to raise money to buy curtains for the stage.  While I am not sure if the curtains that we have now are the same, it was very exciting to know that we are a part of continuing this tradition.

Also at that meeting, Ms. Marsh will discuss FCAT Explorer and I will be available to discuss parent conferences and Parent Portal.  If you have other items of interest that you would like to be discussed please forward those ideas to me and we will include those on the agenda!

Please remember, if you reply to this email, I will not receive it.  My email address is [log in to unmask]

See you then!
Gail