Finally Friday!

A HUGE thanks goes to those who participated in the Pancake Breakfast at Applebee’s.  Everyone worked really hard and it was fun to see everyone in different roles!  We were able to raise over $1200—which is phenomenal!  We also really appreciate Applebee’s for the support that they have given us, it is great to have them partner with us!  (We will have another breakfast in the spring to welcome our uprising Magnet students who are currently fifth graders.)

The Spaghetti Dinner will be out next fundraiser.  Due to calendar conflicts, that event has been rescheduled for November 4th.  More information with details for that will be sent to you soon.

By now, you should have received your child’s progress report. Grades look good and the students are continuing to smile!  They are now definitely Cobb Cubs and have established ownership at their home away from home!  If you would like a conference with your teacher(s), we will be glad to schedule that through the Guidance Department.

Hug your families and have a great weekend!  Thanks for being a part of the Cobb family!