Summer solstice has not made it to us yet but for those of us who live by the academic calendar, summer is officially here!

It is always bittersweet to lose our  8th grade students but we are very proud of them. Our seventh graders are now Cobb seniors.  Our sixth graders are in that nice, mellow, middle seventh grade spot.  It IS official--our 5th graders are now Cobb Middle School sixth grade students!!!  Welcome!

Thank you for your support this past year; we appreciate you sharing your children with us!

Middle school rocks!

Don’t forget:

FCAT SCORES & REPORT CARDS :

Report cards along with FCAT Scores will be available for pick up at the school beginning MONDAY, JUNE 21ST. Pick up hours are from 6:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Monday – Thursday. Report cards not picked up by Thursday, JULY 15th will be mailed to the current address on file.

ALGEBRA SUMMER PRACTICE :

For summer ALGEBRA 1 practice, check out the following link for a complete guide to ALGEBRA I instruction:

http://teachers.henrico.k12.va.us/math/hcpsalgebra1/modules.html

SUMMER READING :

Please read the attached flyer for details on Summer Reading Assignments. Students entering the Magnet Program (incoming 6th graders only) must complete both the regular and Magnet Summer Reading Assignments.

Embrace your family time and have a wonderful summer!

The 2010/2011 school year begins August 23rd!