There are 4 days left in this school year, 3 of which are early release/final test taking days. We will be releasing students at 1:20 p.m. on Wednesday, June 2 Friday, June 4 Now is the time to account for all text books, library books and to turn in all assignments as well as studying for those final exams. The 21st Century After School Programs last day is today, May 28th, for the 2009-2010 regular session.  The NO FEE 21st Century summer program starts on June 14th – July 22, Monday – Thursday; 8-12 noon, transportation, breakfast and lunch are provided.

Yearbooks are here!  You may still make a yearbook purchase for $45 from Mr. Sheppard or Mrs. Sanders, cash or money order.  We will be having a “Yearbook Signing Social” on Tuesday, June 1, at the end of F period.  So, get your yearbook to be able to participate in this fun event.

Upcoming Important Events:

Summer CampsGriffin will offer 5 different camps this summer:
        Contact us at 488-8436 for more Summer Camp Information!

2010 Leonard Hamilton Florida State Basketball Camp
The basketball program at Florida State University is hosting two camps: June 21st-24th and July 12th-15th open to 8–18 year old boys.  Go to https://www.nolesbasketballcamp.com/ for more information.