WOODVILLE-PARENTS Archives

Woodville

WOODVILLE-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 14:35:25 -0500
Annual Christmas Sing Along – The Christmas Sing Along will be in the new
cafeteria Friday, 12/18, from 11:15 – 12:00.

Early Release Schedule
We want to remind you about the schedule for the week.   Wednesday,
Thursday and Friday are Early Release days and children will be dismissed
at 12:20 pm.  Busses will pick up immediately after school and will run the
routes regularly.  The FAB Extended Day Program will also remain open until
their normal closing time of 6 pm.  Sack lunches will be served at school,
though we will be on an adjusted lunch schedule.  Please contact the school
if you have any questions.

Winter Break Office hours
The office will be closed Monday, December 21-Friday, January 1.  We will
reopen Monday, January 4.  Students will return to school on Tuesday,
January 5.

Lost and Found
While our Lost and Found team works really hard to reunite items with their
owners, some of the items do not have names on them.  Any items not picked
up by Friday, December 18 will be donated a nonprofit organization.