SUCCESSACADEMY-PARENTS Archives

SuccessAcademy-Parents

SUCCESSACADEMY-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Success Academy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
SuccessAcademy-Parents <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 2021 13:52:49 -0400
Good afternoon parents and community members,

We received notice that one of our students has tested positive for COVID-19.  If your child was in the classroom with the COVID-19 positive student and was potentially exposed, you will receive a phone call from Success Academy advising you of the steps to follow during quarantine.

Exposure is defined as someone who was within six feet of the infected person for at least 15 minutes. These exposures, unfortunate as they are, highlight the importance of everyone doing their part to minimize the spread of this virus: stay home when sick or while waiting for Covid-19 test results, keep things clean and sanitized, utilize proper hand washing, wear masks, and maintain physical distancing.

We take our commitment to your child's safety seriously and are working closely with the Leon County Health Department to follow CDC guidelines and best practices during this time. For more information about the student and family protocol please visit In Class 21-22 at http://https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2fdomain%2f8891.&c=E,1,WSctRkdiDyUzGrTFcQ4t309-aX4ZhH10uT-PnAD1yQLbVkHfHUiTxGs2qW5uz8zwwQJwHzC7Tix4DP5Y3jf6fBNs_cTf-zBqng_C0WjB-drfnn0638-_&typo=1 The health and safety of our students is our highest priority. If you have further questions do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Thank you for your assistance in keeping our students and staff safe and for keeping our students home when they are not feeling well.

Dr. Kelvin L. Norton