SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 18:10:20 -0400
PTO and SAC elections will be held tomorrow evening, May 4th, at the PTO
general meeting at 6:30.  Please come out and show your support for all of
the hard work done by our wonderful  parents.  PTO is interested in your
ideas for making our PTO more accessible, come share with us at our last
meeting of the year.
After PTO, stay to see all the Science Fair projects, you won't believe some
of the neat things the students did.
Hope to see you there!

Don't forget, next week is Teacher Appreciation week.  If you are providing
a desert, please send it to the office Monday morning.