SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 23:32:50 -0400
Springwood PTO would like to acknowledge the following businesses for their
contributions to our A+ Celebration. Thanks to their generosity, the
celebration was a great success!
      Coca-Cola    23 cases soda

      Publix    $50 gift card

      D&R Cleaning    $250.00 donation

      Myddelton Parker Builders LLC    $25.00 donation

      Groundworks Service, Inc.    $50.00 donation

Congratulations to Logan Hajdukiewicz and Darriana Johnson, our prize
drawing winners from the school mall booklet fundraiser.

Congratulations to Ms. Morris' kindergarten class, our September Box Top
winners. Send in your box tops for October by Tues., October 31. To help us
receive bonus box tops, register at www.boxtops4education.com/super/

The Honor Awards Assembly will be held this Friday, Oct. 27th, in the school
cafeteria. Look for an invitation in your child's report card coming home
Weds., Oct. 25th.
     Kdg-2nd grade 9:00 a.m.
     3rd-5th grade 2:00 p.m.

Stevi B's Pizza Night: Tuesday, Oct. 24th. 50 cents will be donated for each
dinner purchased in the name of Springwood. Stevi B's is located at Ocala
and Tennessee, next to Albertson's.

Next PTO meeting: Monday, November 6, 6:30 p.m. in the Media Center. We will
be discussing the Winter Program, Spring Festival, FCAT tutoring and more.
Please plan to attend.