SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2007 22:20:43 -0400
If you replied to a listserv message asking for desert donations for the
Teacher Appreciation luncheon and you have not heard from me, Cheryl Vigue,
please email me directly at [log in to unmask] or just send in desert
tomorrow morning.  The listserv replies go to Mrs. Hogan's email and I just
found out she was out of the office today at a meeting and therefore
messages may not have been forwarded to me.  Thank you for your help.

Cheryl Vigue

(I have heard from 7 volunteers, but I am sure the teachers would be
appreciative of any other donations so send them in)