SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Bruggner, Betsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:35:41 -0400
If you are a former Springwood Parent and would like to leave our listserve, please access the Springwood Website  (www.springwood.leon.k12.fl.us)
and look  in the left hand column. You will see an  option that is titled "Springwood Listserves- Subscribe or Unsubscribe"  in our menu on the front page.
Clicking on this will direct you to the Springwood Listserve Archives Page where you will see the option to leave the list.
Click on the leave the list button and follow the directions. You will receive an email confirming your request to be removed.
If you have any problems, please respond to this message and I will help you.

Betsy Bruggner
Springwood Elementary School
(850)  488-6225