SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Bruggner, Betsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:25:51 -0500
Please save the date for our 2nd Annual TechGhetti Dinner!
It will take place this year on Tuesday, January 18th in Springwood's Ristorante Italiano (our cafeteria!)
Put it on your calendar now- remember- proceeds for the dinner go directly towards funding Technology  needs for Springwood.
Event time: 6:00- 8:00pm.
Celebrity servers, door prizes and good food will make this a fun event for you and your family to attend!
Ticket prices and information will be coming soon-
Ci vediamo lì! ( Italian for -See you there!)

Betsy Bruggner
Springwood Elementary School
(850)  488-6225