SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"B.Bruggner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 12:47:09 -0400
From Leon County's District Office:-

"Many of you read this morning in the Democrat that parents will receive letters this week with
instructions for finding their child’s FCAT test scores via the internet.

To be more accurate, schools will receive the letters this week;  not the parents.

 The letters will not be sent home this week. The principals will meet soon to determine when the
letters will be sent home. We will let everyone know the date and process for sending the letters
out as soon as it is all set."

Parents, thank you for your patience and understanding  in this matter.
If we can be of further help, let us know.

Springwood Administration