SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:36:07 -0500
As February comes to an end, here are upcoming dates to note for March:

Friday, March 2-DONATIONS for Family Fun Night Gift baskets due.  Themes are:

Kdg-Books and Gardening
1st-Italian and Auto Care
2nd-Games and Snacks
3rd-Gourmet Foods and Crafts
4th-Bath/Beauty and BBQ/Grilling
5th-Baking and Chocolate

You may donate items for any grade.  Please send to school by Friday so
baskets can begin to be made.

Monday, March 5-PTO GENERAL MEETING

Primary agenda item is the Spring Family Fun Night.  We are hoping to have a
representative from each class in attendance.

Wednesday, March 14- FIELD DAY

Parent volunteers to help with refreshments are needed.  Please contact
Cheryl at [log in to unmask] or 562-6332.

Friday, March 30-SPRINGWOOD FAMILY FUN NIGHT!

5-8 pm With food, games, prizes, silent auction; something for everyone.
We have approximately 100 volunteer hours to fill in order for all of the
booths and games to be available for our children.  Please contact your
classroom teacher or Cheryl Vigue at [log in to unmask] or 562-6332 if
you can volunteer!