SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2006 18:05:44 -0500
The Family Fun Night is fast approaching, Friday, April 7th from 5:00-8:00
p.m.  Listed below are the basket themes by grade for the Silent Auction
gift baskets.  If you have items to donate which go with a theme for a
different grade, please feel free to send them in.  We are beginning to
collect items now, so go ahead and turn in items to the teacher or the front
office.  (Questions? email Cheryl [log in to unmask] or Marcy
[log in to unmask] or Lisa [log in to unmask]

      Kdg.  Books and Cookies
      1st      Italian and Auto Care
      2nd    Games and Snacks
      3rd     Gourmet Food and Crafts
      4th     Bath/Beauty and BBQ/Grilling
      5th     Baking and Chocolate

I have received several of the half page volunteer forms from the Fun Night
info. packet that was sent home last week.  If you have not seen the info.
or would like to volunteer, feel free to email me, Cheryl, at the above
email address.

Be sure to mark April 7th on your calendar and plan to come have Fun with
your Family at Springwood!

(I hope these emails are helpful, I know they are more reliable than the
black hole most kids call a back pack.)