SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:11:58 -0500
Just a reminder to send in deserts for the Springwood Faculty and Staff this
Friday, Dec. 15. We have about 12 deserts coming, if you have not replied
but would like to participate, it is not too late. Home-made deserts may be
sent to school Thursday if they are safe to sit out for a day. Otherwise,
please send to the office Friday morning. Thank you again for helping us say
"Thank-you" to our wonderful faculty and staff.

Cheryl Vigue
Springwood PTO
secretary and volunteer coordinator

Also, the Student Council food drive continues through this Friday. Please
send non-perishable foods to help the Student Council provide dinner boxes
for some of our families in need at this holiday season.