SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"C. Vigue" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 08:23:52 -0400
May 3, Thursday, 6:30 pm: Springwood PTO General Meeting and Elections in
the Media Center.

Stay and view the Science Fair projects in the cafeteria.

This week is staff appreciation week for Teacher Aides, Cafeteria staff and
Maintenance crew.  Be sure to say "Thank-you" for all they do for our school!

 Teacher Appreciation Week
Help us celebrate our teachers May 7-May 11

(These are suggestions, students do not have to participate and may include
any teachers and staff they wish)

T  is for treats- Bring some candy or flowers, or do something  else “sweet”,
 Today bring your teachers a special treat.  (Monday)

E  is for enrichment- Help your teacher add to class supplies with some
post-its or some pens,  A gift card for school supplies helps fulfill a need
 that never ends.  (Tuesday)

A  is for apple- An apple for the teacher is a traditional gift,
 Try apple-scented candles or soaps to give their spirits a lift.  (Wednesday)

C  is for cards- Today bring your teachers a special card,
 To thank them for working so very hard.  (Thursday)

H  is for hugs- A big hug from the class is the bonus they’ve earned,
 Be sure to say “Thank-You” for all that you’ve learned.  (Friday)