SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"B.Bruggner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:23:07 -0500
Parents, Teachers, School and District Administrators and Staff:

You have an opportunity to give input to the 2006-07 LCS School Calendar through our partner
TallahasseeVoices.com.

Simply click on this link: www.TallahasseeVoices.com <http://www.tallahasseevoices.com/>  and
then click on the "LCS 2006-07 School Calendar Survey" on the TallahasseeVoices home page.

You will be asked for some demographic data and an e-mail address, but if you do not wish to
become part of the Voices panel you can opt out at the end.

This is a unique opportunity to be heard on this important issue. Thank you for your willingness to
give input to our upcoming year calendar.

James M. (Jim) Croteau, Ph.D.

Assistant Superintendent

Business Services

Leon County Schools