SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"B.Bruggner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:29:43 -0400
Dear Parents and Students-

Our Candy Sale Fundraiser ends on September 9th.  Help
Springwood to raise money for your child's classroom.  Past
fundraisers have provided technology, playground equipment, and
classroom materials for our school. It's a "win-win" situation-
Your child gets materials and the customer gets a good product-
not to mention a good feeling knowing  that they are supporting a
worthy cause!

Our School Open House has been rescheduled for Sept. 13th. Check
the school website for times. We look forward to seeing all of you!

PTO will meet Monday, September 12th at 6:30 in the Media Center.
Being involved with our PTO impacts your child directly.  Your
participation in PTO  helps us to improve our school and keep it's A+
grade!

Speaking of our A+ grade, don't  miss our A+ Celebration on
September 10th! It's free food, fun and games for the whole family.
Check our website for times.

Don't forget- school is closed Monday, Sept. 5th for Labor Day. Have a
great holiday weekend! See you Tuesday, September 6th.