SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Bruggner, Betsy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2010 16:30:05 -0500
Please see attached flyer for information about our upcoming Spaghetti
Dinner/ Technology Showcase.

Please support Springwood's efforts to provide more technology for teachers
to help your children! You can do this by purchasing dinner tickets and
bringing your family to dinner!

To help make sure that we maximize our impact on our Technology Funds, we
are also asking for parent donations for food  for our dinner by grade
level.

Pre-K/ ESE- Grated cheese
Kindergarten- Spaghetti
First Grade- Jarred/canned spaghetti sauce
Second Grade- Desserts
Third Grade- Pre-sliced Italian/French style bread (ready to serve)
Fourth Grade- Gallon of Tea (Sweet or unsweet), gallon of lemonade or fruit
punch
Fifth Grade- Croutons, packaged non-perishable salad toppings (such as
sunflower seeds) OR  bottled salad dressing.

We are asking that donated non-perishable items (cheese,spaghetti,
sauce,bread, salad dressing and toppings) be delivered to school by February
11, 2010.Other items may be brought the day before or the day of the event
up until 9:00 am.

Sponsored by Springwood's SAC Committee.