SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Claire Frick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Aug 2009 12:14:46 -0400
Parents,

Car tags have arrived.  We are working hard to get them distributed today.
We will send them home with the oldest child whose name you listed on the
form.

We were informed today that e-mails to Tina Austin, our assistant
principal, and to me, were being misdirected.  The e-mails have been
corrected as of today.  If you have sent any e-mails to us through the link
on our website and have not had a response, please resend to:

Claire Frick

Tina Austin

Also, we expect to have our website updated very soon.  We are waiting on
information from the new vendor.  We were in touch with them again by phone
today.

We appreciate your patience as we work out these transitional details.
Please be sure to read our newsletter which will be coming home on Friday
for additional important information.

Sincerely,
Claire Frick