SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS Archives

Springwood Elementary School Parents

SPRINGWOOD-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"B.Bruggner" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 10:21:51 -0500
Dear Parents and Students:
We are very excited to announce Springwood's  participation the Harvey's Supermaket "Apples for
the Students" Program.  We will be collecting cash register receipts from Harvey's Supermarkets
and exchanging these for computer equipment for our school.

Please, please , please bring us any and all of your Harvey's receipts and place them in our
collection boxes at school.  This box will be in the front office on the sign-in counter.  Any receipt
dated from September 18th, 2005 thru March 18th, 2006 will be counted in our totals.

 This is a great way to support our school and get your groceries at the same time AT NOT
ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU!  Receipts from ANY Harvey's store are eligible.

Encourage relatives, friends and co-workers to collect receipts for your child's school.

Let's make this work for Springwood and our students!

Thank you for your continued support-  and enjoy the upcoming holidays!