SECONDCHANCE-PARENTS Archives

SecondChance-Parents

SECONDCHANCE-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Orlando Burch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2021 13:50:28 -0400
Dear LCS Families—

As we plan on welcoming our students back in class tomorrow, and in order to keep ALL students and staff safe, we are requiring Pre-K to 12th grade to wear face masks while indoors and on buses. We will require masks for both Pre-K—12th grade students and district employees until September 6, Labor Day, when the mask requirement will be readdressed.

If the temporary mask requirement is an issue for you and your child because of health concerns, or individual freedoms, you will need to submit a Mask Opt-Out form to your student’s school by Monday, August 16. The Mask Opt-Out form is attached to this email, and can be found at https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2f%2f%2fwww.leonschools.net%2finclass.&c=E,1,IGGH0Q-C4LkpbhQ2YcYkKvvQ0rk31-0WMx1ZH4iaFaGxbnJ4uZMV0o3F5dEOaFRhFbbmMMKl9dSojPJn2Ti0npCzVKCtvHrDxOyTzx_W0bDhicXzGtYo&typo=1

We apologize for the lateness of this notice, and we look forward to welcoming our students on the first day of school.

Sincerely,
Rocky Hanna