SAIL-PARENTS Archives

SAIL High School Parents

SAIL-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
sue wiley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
sue wiley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 21:07:15 -0800
Dear fellow SAIL parents, staff and other supporters,

I have just returned from SAIL where the drama dept.
presented the play "Cage Birds."  It was well worth
the time and effort to get there.  It was a very well done,
dramatic portrayal of freedom..... or lack there of.

The play's proceeds are given to the school group
"Free the Children" who are attempting to reach a
goal of $2500. to build a school in Nicaragua.

As I was impressed with the play, I am impressed with
this group of young people who are working diligently
and faithfully to earn the money to help others in
our world.  With young people like this being in charge
of our world soon, we and the world as we know it,
can only improve.

So,  I am encouraging others to go see the play for the
sake of the play AND to support the young people of
"Free the Children" in reaching their goal.  The drama
theatre was not full tonight.  I would like to see it
full on Saturday, Nov. l5 when it is again presented at
6:30 pm and 800 pm for one hour.

The fee is $6. for adults and $3. for students.

The group will gladly accept greater capital donations
to help them meet their goal.

Respectfully sent to you by Sue Wiley, PTSO President
Questions:  877-1418, leave a message, I'll call you back.