SAIL-PARENTS Archives

SAIL High School Parents

SAIL-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Sweat, Lon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sweat, Lon
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:36:18 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: LOURENA MAXWELL [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 10:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; Jeanmarie Morton; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; Brumage, Kim; Davis, Rhonda; Dennis, Teresa;
Holihan, Diane; Scott, Kim; [log in to unmask]; Burns, Greg;
Rudd, Sherry; Colombo, Sue; Donaldson, Robyn; Eakin, Diane; Fisher,
Cindy; Gimbel, Teri; Liedy, Daphne; Parlor, Rosalind; Phelan, Patricia;
Ray, Martha; Revell, Melinda; Rudd, Sherry; Serrette, Farrah; Eakin,
Diane; Crews, Judy; Harrison, Betty; Harrison, Diane; Heinz, Kathy;
Kraul, Sue; [log in to unmask]; Callahan, Ron; Duncan, June;
Forstall, Cindy; Gimbel, Teri; Hansen, Scott; Piland, Cathie;
[log in to unmask]; Wells, Mary Kay; Revell, Melinda;
[log in to unmask]; Serrette, Farrah; Williams,
Harriett; Cain, Shirley; Sweat, Lon; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; M. Mullenix; Lynn Burgess;
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; AMY
GAUGHF; Kimberly McMillan; [log in to unmask];
[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: November 14, 2006 Eagle Preview Program Tallahassee
CommunityCollege

Good morning high school partners!

On Tuesday, November 14th, TCC will host Eagle Preview.  This is a time
when students and parents can come to the campus and get helpful
information on admissions, financial aid, scholarships, programs of
study and the TCC classroom experience.  At this event, we will have an
actual "mock" lecture for students to participate in as well as a time
for students and parents to meet with program representatives and TCC
staff.

I am attaching a flyer to this email for your convenience.  You can
print it off and distribute copies to your students and parents.  This
will be our last event until Jan 2007.  I will keep you posted on next
semester's events as this year draws to a close.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time

Thank you for all your help!

Lourena Maxwell, CRC
Counseling Department
Tallahassee Community College