SAIL-PARENTS Archives

SAIL High School Parents

SAIL-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Wood, Rosanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Rosanne
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:38:31 -0500
Dear SAIL Parents and Alumni;

SAIL High School is participating in the Student District Advisory
Council's first district wide community service project.  Students from
high schools throughout Leon County are raising funds and will
contribute their labor to build a house with Habitat for Humanity.

SAIL Drama students are producing two plays and donating the proceeds to
the Habitat for Humanity project, and there are other fundraising
activities in progress.

We need your help to achieve this goal.  Please donate directly to the
cause (make checks payable to SAIL HS) or consider other ways to
contribute to our efforts-for example, matching funds, a percentage of
profits from a specific event, or any other creative opportunity we can
come up with.

Any and all contributions are greatly appreciated and certainly go
toward a worthy goal-not only building a house for a family in need, but
also forging a new alliance and spirit of cooperation and service for
students in our community.

Sincerely,

Rosanne Wood, Principal
SAIL High School