SAIL-PARENTS Archives

SAIL High School Parents

SAIL-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Wood, Rosanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wood, Rosanne
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 17:56:59 -0400
In case you didn't get to see today's Tallahassee Democrat, we're front
page above the center fold!
http://www.tallahassee.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060523/NEWS01/60
5230327
I thought Diane Hirth did a good job capturing our essence.

We're very excited about next year. We will let you know the exact date
of the move to Brevard once we know it. If the construction is not
finished, we may start the year at our current location and move
mid-year. I'll let you know as soon as we know something definitively.

Rosanne Wood, Principal
SAIL High School
850-488-2468
www.sail.leon.k12.fl.us