SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Ms. Williams" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2009 09:55:07 -0400
Earlier this year, I shared information that the Florida Department of
Education, due to budgetary considerations, is no longer making individual
student FCAT results available via the FCAT Parent Network website.  As
some parents may believe they still can (as for the past few years) access
their child’s FCAT results via this route, we are requesting that schools
post this information to their List Serve.  This year, the only way that
parents can get their child’s FCAT results is to come to the school or
wait for distribution of the hard-copy Student and Parent Report.

For further information, please contact Paul Felsch at 487-7833.