SABALPALM-PARENTS Archives

Sabal Palm Elementary Parents

SABALPALM-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Robinson, Anicia" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 2020 19:32:16 +0000
Good afternoon Sabal Palm patriots,
Thank you for your continued support of Sabal Palm and our faculty and staff. With the increase number of students returning to brick and mortar for the second nine weeks, we will have to make some instructional changes. Today your student may receive a letter from administration out lining those changes so that we are able to keep our classrooms smaller and socially distance. We have added some teachers to certain grade levels and transition some teachers at grade levels to either brick and mortar or digital. Please take the time this weekend to review the letter. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Robinsin or Mrs. Davis. We look forward to welcoming our new patriots back to school on November 3. Have a great weekend and we look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Sent from my iPhone