RUEDIGER-PARENTS Archives

Ruediger Elementary Parents

RUEDIGER-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carolyn Spooner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:34:55 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Montford, Bill
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2005 6:00 PM
To: District Administrators; District All
Subject: FW: PRESS RELEASE: SCHOOL DISTRICT GRADES ANNOUNCED

District School Grades and Points Earned 2004-05
District Total Points 2004-2005 Total Points 2003-2004 2005 Grade 2004
Grade Alachua 403 407 B B Baker 351 364 C C Bay 407 398 B B Bradford 367
366 C C Brevard 439 442 A A Broward 401 405 B B Calhoun 410 411 A A
Charlotte 424 425 A A Citrus 394 393 B B Clay 416 410 A A Collier 403 404 B
B Columbia 362 362 C C Dade 388 375 B C DeSoto 367 372 C C Dixie 360 363 C
C Duval 397 375 B C Escambia 369 374 C C Flagler 397 404 B B Franklin 345
337 C C Gadsden 314 293 D D Gilchrist 425 433 A A Glades 334 355 C C Gulf
387 395 B B Hamilton 333 340 C C Hardee 366 393 C B Hendry 340 377 C C
Hernando 391 381 B B Highlands 380 385 B B Hillsborough 399 404 B B Holmes
363 382 C B Indian River 412 399 A B Jackson 382 402 B B Jefferson 304 302
D D Lafayette 366 401 C B

Please know how proud our community is of our school system and how much
all of you are appreciated and respected for your hard work and
dedication.  We are blessed to have such quality people as you in our
district and to enjoy tremendous community support.  Congratulations!