RUEDIGER-PARENTS Archives

Ruediger Elementary Parents

RUEDIGER-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carolyn Spooner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 08:33:25 -0400
Hi Everyone,

Please join us at the School Board Meeting this evening for recognition of
Ruediger as a National Title I Distinguished School.  Ruediger is one of
two schools in Florida to receive national recognition from the USDE for
continuous improvement for two or more consecutive years.  This is a time
of celebration for all of us - please come.  The Bureau Chief of Title 1,
Jerry Whitmore and the Region I Director, Sharon Mitchell, will be here to
present the award.

Also, join us for a reception in honor of Lillian Ruediger shortly before
the School Board Meeting in the front of the Howell Center.  Reception at
5:00 p.m. and School Board Meeting at 6:00.

Hope to see all of you.