ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Teresa Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:01:48 -0500
SILENT AUCTION
The PTO of Roberts Elementary is gearing up for its fourth annual Silent
Auction, which will be held on April 17.  This is one of our best
fundraisers.  Money collected from this fundraiser helps to purchase
technology items for our classrooms.  Last year, PTO was able to donate
$13,000.00 from the proceeds of the Silent Auction toward technology.  The
Silent Auction is also a great way to advertise your business.  If you have
contact with any businesses, have a vacation rental, extra airline mileage,
tickets to sport events you are willing to donate,  please let us know.  We
encourage you to consider the places you do a lot of business, from your
hairdresser, jeweler, restaurants, etc.  We also take cash donations to put
extra baskets together for the auction.  You may also donate a basket on
behalf of your business.  Before contacting any business about donating to
the Silent Auction, please contact Julia Wester at [log in to unmask]
or Gigi Soto at [log in to unmask]  We can make this another successful
Silent Auction with your help!