ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2007 08:50:09 -0400
Dear Parents,

Due to severe weather that is expected to come through our area during the
time of the fall festival, we have decided to reschedule to fall festival.
The fall festival has been rescheduled for Friday, November 16 from 2:00-
7:00.

The pumpkin contest will be held this Monday, October 22.  Many children
have worked hard decorating their pumpkins and since we know they won't
last until November 16, we'll hold it on Monday.  If your child is entering
the contest and did not bring their pumpkin in today, they can bring it to
school Monday morning.

If you were scheduled to volunteer please contact your fall festival or
homeroom parent to reschedule your volunteer time on the new date. If you
have any questions contact Carol Scott at [log in to unmask] or
Christy Sears at [log in to unmask]

We apologize for this last minute change in plans, but we felt it was
necessary to ensure the safety of our children.  We look forward to seeing
you at the fall festival on November 16 from 2:00-7:00!!

Sincerely,
Peggy Youngblood