ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Teresa Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2008 10:33:00 -0400
Just a reminder that all  Sonny’s BBQ dinner orders  are due by THIS
Friday, April 18.  The menu is as follows:  Pulled Pork, Coleslaw, Baked
Beans, Bread and Butter, Sweetened Tea/Unsweetened Tea/Lemonade.  The costs
is $8.00.  This is a pre-ordered event and MUST be paid in advance.
Sonny's will only bring the amount we order therefore we will not be able
to sell additional dinners the night of the event.  Thank you so much!

Pizza will also be available at the Open House and does not need to be pre-
ordered.