ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 16:03:22 -0400
To:  All Parents, Volunteers, Administration and Teachers

I am so appreciative of each and every one of you for making the 2006
Roberts’ Chess Challenge such a huge success!  An undertaking like this can
only be accomplished with the support and involvement of parents who are
encouraging their child with positive reinforcement, the volunteers who
give their time and talent to stage the event, the teachers, administration
and PTO that not only supported this event, but also volunteered their time
and talent and the numerous school employees who volunteered both during
and after school.

My sincere thanks to all of you and I am so proud and grateful to be a part
of the Roberts’ Elementary school community.

Teresa Atkins
Chess Challenge Chair