ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 14 Oct 2007 16:08:04 -0400
Dear Parents,

I want to remind everyone that our annual fall festival will be held this
week, Thursday, October 18, from 2:00-7:00.  We are still in need of
volunteers.  Although the fall festival is sponsored by PTO, it is run by
all the parents.  Each classroom is sponsoring a booth and must have
parent volunteers present throughout the festival.  We need all parents
volunteering a short time at their classroom booth in order to ease the
overall load and to make the fall festival a success.  If you have not
already signed up to volunteer at your child's classroom booth, please
contact the fall festival parent from your classroom or contact our fall
festival volunteer coordinator, Carol Scott, at [log in to unmask]

Students will be sent home in the usual way on Thursday unless their
parent is at school at dismissal time.  Students who are sent home at
dismissal can enjoy the fall festival when they return with their parent
or other adult later in the day.

We look forward to seeing all our families enjoying the event and we thank
you ahead of time for offering to help.  See you Thursday!

Peggy Youngblood