ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Teresa Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Dec 2007 09:48:03 -0500
We have been informed that a family whose children attend Roberts
Elementary had a house fire this weekend and lost everything.  They are
currently staying with relatives and at the present time are in need of
food, clothing, monetary donations and a few small household items.  Below
is more detailed information about needed items:

Clothes:
8 year old girl - Girl Size 16 shirts; size 16 pants; size 16 panties; size
5-1/2 shoes

9 year old girl - Girl Size 16+ shirts, pants, and panties; Ladies size 6
shoes

3 year old girl - Size 4T-size 4 shirts, pants and pajamas; size 1 shoe

2 year old boy - Size 3T-4T shirts, pants and pajamas; and size 8 shoes

1 year old girl - Size 24 months-2T shirts, pants and pajames; and size 4
shoes

3 month old boy - size 6-9 month winter clothes or 12 month warm weather
clothes; baby socks; sleepers; diapers and wipes

Other items:  towels, washcloths, blankets, pillows, quilts, socks, gloves,
jackets, and scarves

If you are able to donate any of the above items, please bring them to the
Guidance Office by Friday at 12:00.  If you are unable to bring the items
in by Friday, they may be brought in when we return to school on January 7.

Thank you for your thoughtfulness.