ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 09:56:03 -0400
Dear Parents,

The Transportation Department of LCS has responded quickly to the concern
regarding the bus that cannot make a right hand turn on to Centerville Road
without blocking traffic.  Beginning this afternoon, that bus will take a
different route, going straight on Pimlico rather than trying to make the
right turn on to Centerville.  This will help alleviate one problem that
has been contributing to the overall traffic concerns.  I appreciate our
Transportation Department's prompt response to our concern.

Sincerely,
Peggy Youngblood