ROBERTS-PARENTS Archives

Roberts Parents

ROBERTS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Peggy Youngblood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:45:01 -0400
Dear Parents,

This is just a reminder that our Spring Open House will be occurring
tonight.  Classrooms will be open from 6:30-7:15.  Teachers will be there
to greet you and our students are looking forward to showing their families
all the things they have been working on in school.

In addition to Open House, we will have other fun opportunities for
families.  Science fair projects will be on display for everyone to view
from 5:00-7:30 in the cafeteria.  Students should plan to take their
projects home with them tonight when they leave.

The PTO sponsored Silent Auction will be held from 5:00-6:30 with winners
being announced at 7:15.  Be sure to check out all the amazing items up for
bid on the tables along the sidewalks in the courtyard.  The check out
process for silent auction winners will be held in the media center.

Pizza will be sold on the patio at the back of the school from 5:00-7:00.

I look forward to seeing all our families tonight.  Thank you for your
support!

Peggy Youngblood