RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carl Misener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:14:08 -0500
This is an example of the type of announcements made daily-- if
enough listserve members indicate an interest I will forward this
to you.

There are very few yearbooks & they are $40 with no namestamp. See Ms.
Hall. There is still room in Jazz Band....get your applications in. The
final payment for the 8th grade Washington trip is due this week. This
payment is $200.00. Student Council wants to thank everyone who contributed
to the tsunami bake sale. There will be a Valentine's Day fundraiser and a
dance soon. More info coming soon. Girls Soccer's next game is Mon. Feb.
8th vs Swift Creek @ Tom Brown. Harambee Club will meet Wednesday and
Thursday afternoon from dismissal to 5pm, Friday morning @ 8:45. This
Friday Mr. Thompson will be playing our final basektball game at BelleVue.
Maricas Triplett had the highest score in the basketball skills competition
last week with 89 points.