RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carl Misener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:33:31 -0500
I am so sorry- I forgot to mention the Raa boys soccer team.

This week the boys' soccer team played Deer Lake, their biggest rival, and
beat them in overtime in a nail-biting double PK shoot out by one
goal. Last night they soundly defeated Fairview 3-0. Their record is also
5 - 0. The boys practice hard and Coach Kenney is doing an awesome job,
just as he did with the Champion boys' and girls' cross country teams

The week after Thanksgiving the boys play three games in a row: Griffin on
Monday, Ft. Braden on Tuesday, and Belle Vue on Wednesday. The Monday and
Wednesday games are at 5:30 at Messer Park. It would be nice if more
students came out in support. They should win all three and will likely
play Cobb in the first round and Swift Creek for the Championship on Dec. 5
and Dec. 7.

Carl Misener
Assistant Principal
Augusta Raa Middle School