RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Scott, Marcus" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2023 11:41:41 +0000

From the PTO:

Good morning Raa Rams!

The sign-up genius has been updated! We are so excited to celebrate all of the students that have worked hard to participate in the student achievement celebration on Friday. This first 9 weeks has been a successful one for most students, with nearly 800 students surpassing the benchmark for attendance. We hope this special event continues to encourage all of the kids at Raa to strive to reach their goals. Please take a moment to sign up to help! Thank you all for continuing to support Raa students and teachers! 💙💛

Dina Abbott

PTO Vice President

https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/10C084EA5AB2AA4F8C43-44547000-student