RMS-PARENTS Archives

Raa Middle School Parents

RMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Carl Misener <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2005 15:11:37 -0400
RBC's contest called "Name that Movie". The daily clue for Friday was
"water". Students can win prizes as soon as we get a winner. Put your guess
in the contest box. We had a winner last week. Congratulation Donavon
Geradine.
Yearbooks - $40 - no namestamp. See Ms. Hall.
End of 5th 6 weeks is April 15th.
Band & Chorus Trip is April 15-16th.
Report Cards will be sent home April 25th.
There will be a FREE pizza party at FCA this Thursday 7-8 and a special
guest speaker, Brian Kelly, a red shirt freshman pitcher for FSU.
Cats for adoption. RBC showed photos of cats. Free. Call 893-0301.
Visitors on campus today and tomorrow....business as usual.
Book Fair all week.
RBC has started a 2nd contest called "Guess That Raa Employee". There will
be 2 clues every day. Fridays clues were "she" is married and was born in
Douglas, GA. Due to our visitors we did not film our clue for today. Stay
tuned for the Tuesday clue.

Raa is currently being visted by a committee from the Southern Association
of Colleges and Schools as part of the five year accreditation renewal
process.

School Advisory Council meets tonight at 5:30 in the media center.