OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Sandra Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 09:32:47 -0500
POPS FOR OVERDUES

As we approach the holidays, the media center is making an all out
effort to get all overdue materials returned.  As an incentive, we are
offering Tootsie Roll Pops to each student who has an overdue
book(s) and returns all of them.  Students must bring their overdue
notice with the book (s) in order to receive their prize.

We would appreciate it if you would encourage students to check their
desks, look around the room and check at home for these resources.
No place is too strange or off limits as we have already had some
books reported in "a box in mom's closet;" "in my aunt's car trunk';" "at
my friend's house."  This offer is good through the last day of school
before the holidays.

Thank you for your support and encouragement to students to help us
find these resources.

Tootsie Roll Pop!  Get Yours Today!