OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Ferris, Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:30:12 -0400
Oak Ridge Family,
If you’ve been looking for a way to be involved with our school, this may be for you! We need a parent representative to serve on the Leon County Schools District Advisory Council. Participation requires attendance at monthly meetings which are held on Thursdays, and attendance at our monthly School Advisory Council meetings to communicate relevant information to our stakeholders. You may review the following site for more information: http://sharepoint.leon.k12.fl.us/planning/District%20Advisory%20Council/Forms/AllItems.aspx .
If you are interested or have questions, please contact the principal, Mrs. Mays, at 488-3124, or via email at [log in to unmask] .