OES-PARENTS Archives

Oak Ridge Parents

OES-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
"Smith, Jasmine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2021 17:30:21 +0000
Good Afternoon,

I’m writing to let you know that we will not send home Progress Reports today. We want to be sure that our students grades are a true reflection of their academic performance in school.

Our teachers need additional time to administer assessments and accept make up work from students that have had to be out of school for various reasons.

We will send Progress Reports home next Wednesday.

Thank you for understanding our desire to be sure that our Eagles get Progress Reports that will really show you how they’ve been doing in class so far.

Please email me directly at [log in to unmask] if you have any questions or concerns.

Have a great day!

Dr. Smith

Sent from my iPhone