NIMS-PARENTS Archives

Nims Middle School Parents

NIMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Timothy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 2021 13:43:03 -0400
To our Leon County School Families—

Summer is officially here for our students, and our teachers are completing their tasks in order to finish out their year as well. We are proud of our Safe Start and equally Safe Finish and are ready to begin looking ahead to the next school year.

After conferring with the Leon County Health Department and our School Board members, we have decided to make masks optional for students, teachers, staff and visitors for the summer and for the 2021-2022 school year. We are encouraging everyone to get vaccinated and to continue their efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.

We wish everyone a happy and safe summer and looking forward to the return of school on Wednesday, August 11.

Sincerely,
Rocky Hanna