NIMS-PARENTS Archives

Nims Middle School Parents

NIMS-PARENTS@LISTSERV12.LEON.K12.FL.US

From:
Timothy Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2018 12:51:44 -0400
Parents:

I wanted to take a moment to inform you about an incident that occurred on campus this morning.

An eighth grade student was taken in to law enforcement custody after he was found to have a weapon in his backpack. No one was harmed and there were no threats made to our school.

The safety of our students is our top priority. We have a full time Sheriff Deputy as well as a brand new security monitor on our campus at all times. We will continue to do whatever we can to ensure our campus is safe and secure but we need your help. If you see something please say something. Our office is open at all times to hear from you.

Have a good weekend,

Dr. Kelvin Norton